Cancellation is possible before 30 days before the end of the subscription period. Cancellation notices received after that will not be refunded.
(Freight Genie has a no refund policy) and are reconsidered on the next termination date.
General Terms and Conditions for Freight Genie Lead Generation Subscription Service
1: Subscription contract
The contract for the regular supply of the periodical “shipper leads, coaching, e-learning course, masterclass” or any other subscription service (subscription contract) is concluded when an order is placed by the subscriber and confirmed by Freight Genie. Receipt of invoice constitutes agreement of the terms and conditions of Freight Genie as outlined here.
2: Term of the contract
- Subscriptions continue as open-ended subscriptions when the minimum subscription period ends. The minimum period for a subscription is 1 month.
- Cancellation is possible up to 30 days before the end of the subscription period. Cancellation notices received after that will not be refunded and are reconsidered on the next termination date.
III. All cancellation notices must be in writing and addressed to Freight Genie.
- The fees for a subscription can be paid via the website, direct debit, credit card, or on the invoice. In each case, the subscription price is payable in advance.
4: Late payment
Freight Genie may suspend lead generation or any other service it provides in the event of late payment by the subscriber.
expenses of up to $5 may be charged for each reminder. Bank charges for direct debits that are not paid shall be borne by the subscriber.
- Delivery is by email, phone call, video conference, e-learning website, or whereas otherwise specified.
6: Changes and redirection of mail
- Changes in emailing address must be notified to the Freight Genie in good time.
7: Price changes
Price changes or changes in the terms of delivery will be published in a prominent position in an email to you.
8: Liability of Freight Genie
The liability of the Freight Genie is confined to willful intent and gross negligence. Liability
Towards clients are limited to the cost of their subscription.
9: Concluding provisions
- As a subscriber, you agree that your personal details will be electronically processed and stored for the purpose of contract and service fulfillment.
Freight Genie Customer Terms of Service
Terms you’ve agreed to If you are a Freight Genie Customer:
During the Subscription Term and any renewal terms, you may choose to cancel your subscription early, provided that, we will not provide any refunds and you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due through the end of the Subscription Term.
We do not provide refunds if you decide to stop using the FreightGenie subscription during your Subscription Term.
Your Subscription Term will automatically renew for the period indicated above unless you tell us that you don’t want to renew by providing notice as required.
If you reach your Email Send Limit, you will not be able to send any more emails until the start of the next calendar month.
For the Expiration Period or Delivery Period applicable to the Consulting Services purchased, please see your receipt.
Upon renewal, we may increase the fees to reflect future changes to our list prices. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal. See the ‘Fee Adjustments at Renewal’ section of our Customer Terms of Service for more details.
I have read, understand, and accept the Freight Genie Terms and Conditions for Freight Genie Lead Generation Subscription Service
By receiving this receipt, I agree that FreightGenie is authorized to charge me for all fees due during the Subscription Term and any renewal term. I certify that I am
authorized to sign and enter into this binding legal contract for the company or organization making this purchase.
These terms are enforceable by collections agencies and we reserve the right to report to your credit bureau which may impact your credit score if there are any unwarranted chargebacks.